The AGM is on Tuesday 21st July 2015 at 7pm at St James’s Hall, Prebend Street (corner of Packington Street) N1 8PF. All members and friends of the Angel Association are welcome.
7.00pm (prompt) – 9.00 pm Formal Business
• Elections will be held for the Officers of Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary.
• Elections will be held for membership of the Executive Committee.
• The Chairman will give an update on the work of the Association over the last year and present the Executive Committee’s report.
• The Treasurer will present the audited accounts
• The Secretary will give details of social and other events planned for 2015/2016.
Ward Update – Councillor Martin Klute
Our guest speaker is Professor Tony Travers of the LSE who is a well known analyst and policy adviser to Government and the London Mayor on a range of London issues. He will open a discussion on how central London is changing – population, transport, town centres – and the challenges of being a global city.
The summer party will follow the AGM.